Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2008 VAHPERD Convention

This past weekend I was in Reston, VA for the 2008 VAHPERD Convention. I was able to see many friends and it was a lot of fun. While there, I did 6 presentations including; GeoFitness, Tchoukball (with Lisa Rucker), Omnikin, Socci for Success, Interactive Video Games in PE, and Noodle Mania. Needless to say, I was busy throughout the conference. Below is some video from my Noodle Mania presentation. There were about 150 spectators of which about 50 participated in the activity. It was a lot of fun and I was able to introduce over fifteen activities using pool noodles that promote fitness, participation, skill development, and fun.

For those of you who were able to attend the session, thanks for coming. I look forward to seeing you all again in the near future.

Chad "The Noodle Guy" Triolet
www.noodlegames.net

No comments: